Safeguard your business from employee claims
There are many, many reasons an employee may take legal action against an employer. In these instances, Employment Practices Liability, also known as EPLI coverage protects business owners. EPLI policies are designed to pay for the legal fees associated with these claims.
Safeguard your financial interests with customized polices from respected carriers.
What are some reasons an employee might bring a claim against an employer?
- Mismanagement of benefits
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Wrongful discipline or demotion
- Slander or libel
- Discrimination based on age, gender, religion, race, or other protected classes
- Breach of an employment contract
- Privacy invasion
- Emotional or mental distress
- Negligent decisions related to hiring, promotions, or compensation
Who can bring an EPLI claim against the employer?
- Former employees
- Employment candidates
- Temporary employees
- Leased employees
- Independent contractors